Ready to take parenting classes?
Attached at the Heart Parenting Program classes cover pregnancy, birth and planning for parenting, attachment, childcare, feeding, sleep, babywearing, discipline, balance, and more.
Taking AHPP parenting classes can help you
- Make important decisions for a healthy birth and early parenting
- Learn about normal child development and the most effective skills to use at different ages
- Become more confident as a parent
- Learn how to manage the stress that comes with being a parent
- Make parenting decisions that always help you, your child and your family flourish
Online classes are available from these Independent Trained Instructors:
Tina McRorie, McRorieParenting.com NEXT SESSION STARTING SEPTEMBER 27TH
Victoria LeBlanc, MS, LCPC, attachedparenting.com
Aslihan Tokgaz, Certified Educator, Consultant, AATH Trainer/Kalpten Bağlı Eğitmen Eğitimi Koordinatörü (Turkiye) www.DrOnaran.com
Jennifer Stephen, jenniferlynnstephen.wordpress.com
Heather Artushin, LISW-CP, ECMH-E, southernparent.com
Contact the Trained Instructors below to find out when they're teaching Attached at the Heart parenting classes.
Are you a professional interested in AHPP professional training? Click here.
Have other questions? Contact email@example.com.